Sunday, June 5, 2011

A LITTLE ADVICE: Procrastination

Hello happy people! I hope this beautiful weekend has kept you outdoors instead of indoors! Anyway, I am here again to talk about...PROCRASTINATION. Yes I know, this word is dear to many students/worker's hearts. For those who don't know what it is, it is when you delay your work till the last minute (kinda what I'm doing right now).
The cause of this would be....LAZINESS.Sometimes you just don't feel like doing a certain thing. You're like ehhh.. I'll do it later, it's due in 2 weeks anyway. When 2 weeks pass by, you're like holy Samosas! It's due tomorrow and I didn't start!! That was me today.The down side of procrastination would be that you are doing work with no breaks the whole 1 or 2 days.
But, there's an upside. In the middle of your procrastination, you have so much free time! You could do anything you want! You could go to the beach with a chapli kabab burger aka sandal kabab or just be a couch potato and watch a list of movies you've been wanting to watch. So, procrastination is a choice, people!! I would chose wisely and be conscious of how much time you would have to complete that task!
-PINCH

No comments:

Post a Comment